Designed to be the type of school that every student wants to attend, Kaleidoscope Charter High School (Opening August 2019) will prepare all students for success through its innovative, student-centered approach.
At Kaleidoscope, we know that students connect with learning in different ways and that those who have agency over their learning are more motivated, more highly engaged, and have more successful outcomes (Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education). Therefore, learning at Kaleidoscope is personalized and individually paced to the development needs, learning style, interests, and abilities of each student. In this way, students are empowered to take ownership of their learning, to be responsible for their own growth and progress, and to explore the power of their own potential.
In addition to essential studies in math, art, foreign language, science, technology, language arts, and social studies, students at Kaleidoscope will be able to access many different types of learning opportunities including site-based internships, work-based learning, dual-credit courses, mini-courses, and online learning platforms.
We invite you to learn more about Kaleidoscope and to become part of our community! Please register here.
Take the next steps with us….
Your support and encouragement are needed now more than ever! As we complete the final charter application process, we welcome your financial support to keep this ball rolling.
- We have launched our first crowdfunding campaign with YouCaring – read about it and make a secure donation here!
- For our benefactors – we have many exquisite incentives – We THANK YOU for helping us build our 21st-Century high school in Morrisville.
$100 – $499
A student classroom chair will be named in your honor!
$500 – $999
A student collaboration-work table
will be named in your honor.
Join in the revolution. One that will empower our youth to effect a bright tomorrow!
$50,000 to $99,999
Our Science Lab, Art Studio or Robotics Workshops will be named for you, your family or business.
*Our Thank You incentive levels increase to Titanium Level. Have a wing of our permanent facility named in honor of your support.
A few articles of interest:
- N&O Coverage: Find Out Where WAKE COUNTY could get its next High School – News of the CSAB meeting
- Support from Morrisville Town Council: The Morrisville Town Council recently adopted a resolution supporting the need and creation of middle and high schools within Morrisville (Morrisville School Resolution).
- Public Support: Margaret Broadwell (the first female mayor of Morrisville and a supporter of KCHS) recently create a video expressing her support for Kaleidoscope (Link to YouTube Video)
We need your support! If you are interested in helping us create an innovative and diverse community charter high school, we are always looking for donations, volunteer support, and board members.