Update: March 10, 2017
MORRISVILLE’S KALEIDOSCOPE CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATION ADVANCED TO FULL INTERVIEW
The Kaleidoscope Charter High School team is proud to announce that the Charter School Advisory Board has decided to advance our application for a full interview in April 2017. This means that we are on-target (pending approval during the full interview) to start Kaleidoscope in August 2018 (2018-2019 school year).
KCHS Supporters: We are grateful for your continued support. Thanks!
Charter School Advisory Board: We truly thank the board for re-considering our application. We appreciate the board:
- Discussing the strong expression of need as supported by the Morrisville Town Council
- Considering the strength of our application based on the previous CSAB support and the pass scores from the external advisors
A few articles of interest:
- Support from Morrisville Town Council: The Morrisville Town Council recently adopted a resolution supporting the need and creation of middle and high schools within Morrisville (Morrisville School Resolution).
- Public Support: Margaret Broadwell (the first female mayor of Morrisville and a supporter of KCHS) recently create a video expressing her support for Kaleidoscope (Link to YouTube Video)
- N&O Coverage: News of the advancement
We still need your support! If you are interested in helping us create an innovative and diverse community charter high school, we are always looking for volunteer support, advisors and board members.
Board of Directors
Kaleidoscope High School